Celebrating the character and social fabric of each locality, Locke creates destinations that inspire and connect through mindful design and meaningful human connection and offer much more than just a place to sleep. We had already delivered the edyn group website, and now our focus turned to Locke, one of four brands in the edyn family.
The Locke site had several challenges it sought to overcome:
- Fragmented technology
- Brand proposition review
- Design UX did not showcase the proposition at property level
- Not well positioned for international growth (e.g. multilingual aspect)
- Opportunity to strengthen customer retention using digital
Alongside these, the website is often the first-time users experience the Locke brand and its design-led aparthotels. It needed to bring the brand to life, while supporting commercial goals such as bookings and revenue.
The new site outperformed supporting across several IT and marketing elements.
- Capable of handling complex integrations
- Multi-lingual to support international expansion
- An enterprise platform to act as a scalable core to support a multi-brand portfolio
- Fast cloud-based server capability
- Personalisation – ability to extract/utilise CRM insights to drive a dynamic and relevant experience for website visitors
- Built-in website integrity and search engine best practice
The launch of the new site was just the beginning. As well as continuing to enhance the website, we’re supporting Locke with an integrated digital strategy across SEO and paid advertising.
Our organic strategy is focusing on capturing visibility across aparthotel keywords. It targets informational searches such as ‘What is an aparthotel’ through to intent based queries such as ‘Aparthotel London Bridge’.
Paid social across channels including Instagram and Facebook, helps us to showcase the Locke offering and its unique spaces. They create desire and intrigue, which when combined with an integrated paid search strategy, delivers bookings and revenue.
Together, we’re bringing the Locke brand to life and filling aparthotels with great guests.