Never a dull moment
Each team is made up of experts in their chosen field which makes for some exciting projects and strategies. Plus, it keeps our clients happy. You’ll never be bored, we promise.
As well as working hard (naturally) we have a good time doing it. Our social committee make sure when we get out of the office it’s to do something different. We have regular staff socials as well as a monthly social Friday (there’s a free beer fridge!) and extra-long lunches for everyone to get together and relax. We also like to use our power for good by giving and organising an annual charitable day off.
Life gets busy and we all value time spent with our loved ones. That’s why Crafted has flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm and operate a no email after 6pm policy. We don’t expect you to work unreasonable hours or miss out on important events in your life. We make wellbeing a priority, working with Suffolk Mind to talk stress, sleep and mental health awareness, plus free yoga classes will help you relax. There's also an employee assistance programme for any confidential help and support we all may need from time to time.
All this AND we’ll pay you
We know you’re wondering about the money – it’s cool, it's important. As well as competitive salaries, Crafted has a regular and annual bonus scheme, a company-contributed pension and we help with season tickets for train travel. To reward you long-term we offer sabbaticals and extra days of holiday, but you'll receive 25 days plus 8 bank holidays as a starting point.
Reap the benefits:
We’ve mentioned some of these above, but hey, they’re so good why not mention them twice? There are a lot of cool extras that come from being part of the team at Crafted. These include:
- flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm
- cycle to work scheme
- free gym membership
- regular massages
- confidential employee assistance program
- free weekly lunchtime yoga
- company-contributed pension
- private health insurance
- regular team building and staff socials
- free breakfast, fruit, yoghurts, and healthy snacks
- time out of the office to give blood
- season ticket loans
- annual charity day
- free parking for car sharers
- 25 days off plus 8 bank holidays
- free soft drinks and beer fridge
- regular and annual bonus scheme
- monthly catered lunch with an extra long break.
- personalised training program - we’ll pay for you to attend relevant conferences, workshops and events
How to apply
Speculative applications welcome.
If you think you'd be a great addition to Crafted, but don't see a relevant role listed below, send us your CV to [email protected] and we'll take a look at it.
For information on how we process your data upon submission of a job enquiry, please see our job application policy.