Never a dull moment
Each team is made up of experts in their chosen field which makes for some exciting projects and strategies. Plus, it keeps our clients happy.
We're effective when we work, but keep it during defined hours. We're not keen on the term play hard, but we do have the opportunity for people to socialise if they want to. Our social committee make sure when we get out of the office, it’s to do something different. We have regular staff socials as well as a monthly social Friday and extra-long lunches for everyone to get together and relax. We also like to use our power for good by giving and organising an annual charitable day off.
Life gets busy and we all value time spent with our loved ones. That’s why Crafted has flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm and operate a no email after 6pm policy. We don’t expect you to work unreasonable hours or miss out on important events in your life. We make wellbeing a priority, working with Suffolk Mind to talk stress, sleep and mental health awareness, plus free yoga classes will help you relax. There's also an employee assistance programme for any confidential help and support we all may need from time to time.
Pay day joy
We know you’re wondering about the money – it’s cool, it's important. As well as competitive salaries, Crafted has a regular and annual bonus scheme, a company-contributed pension and we help with season tickets for train travel. To reward you long-term we offer sabbaticals and extra days of holiday, but you'll receive 25 days plus 8 bank holidays as a starting point.
Reap the benefits
Supporting people in all aspects of their work and home life is important to us. Not everything can go ahead right now, but we're committed to bringing these back when the time is right. We offer the following benefits, with full details available from the People and Culture Team. Benefits include:
- Private medical insurance with Vitality Health, with the option to add your family too
- Free gym membership at your local PureGym
- Employee assistance program (EAP) with a perks platform and 24/7 helpline covering financial support and mental health and wellbeing
- You can take 6-weeks of sabbatical at any point after your fifth year of service
- Lieu day for charity / volunteering work or raising money for a charity
- We support the cycle to work scheme which helps you to get a bike for the commute to work
- If you are a regular train user, we offer you a season ticket loan
- Time off to donate blood
- A regular weekly lunchtime yoga hour (currently delivered via Zoom)
- Regular chair-based massages
Perks and socials
Alongside our benefits, we like to provide a few perks that brighten up coming into our large modern office, along with regular socials that bring everyone together. Here are some of the highlights:
- We feel it’s important for us to get together and eat, so we also regularly plan long lunches where we provide the food and give you a chance to catch up with everyone
- Regular fueling is key to performance so help yourself, at any time of day, to breakfast cereals, toast, yoghurts, fruit, and healthy snacks (although we love a donut too)
- There is a bean to cup coffee machine, which is clever enough to do you a cappuccino or a latte for your caffeine needs
- We offset your carbon footprint
- We operate a ‘work where’s best’ policy, allowing people to fully embrace hybrid working as it fits them, their team, and our clients
- We offer flexible working hours. Work life balance is important to us
- We love encouraging groups who enjoy the same things to get together. We have a run club and football club but we have had an active book club, crochet, and ukulele club in the past so anything goes – just find your people and do it
- We offer optional social events such as end of month socials which can include anything from pumpkin carving to trying out the latest local pizza place, summer and Christmas parties, along with Crafted experience days (the chance to get crafty or get active with your fellow Crafties, from go-karting afternoons to baking masterclasses)
How to apply
Speculative applications welcome.
If you think you'd be a great addition to Crafted, send us your CV to [email protected] and we'll take a look at it. Please note, we're unable to respond to every application we receive.
For information on how we process your data upon submission of a job enquiry, please see our job application policy.