Our approach combines the useful and the beautiful, to deliver something that looks visually stunning but also outperforms the market.
Our strategy started with understanding how to connect with an ultra-high net worth audience and that meant working closely with the Burgess team to learn how to resonate with their target audience.
- High quality experience-based imagery and video (aspirational people ahead of yacht features for instance)
- Bringing content to life in line with the brand and avoiding cold, factual copy
- Fast access to information, tailored to the individual
A service that goes the extra nautical mile is nothing without function. Achieving the goals of the website requires extensive understanding of the Kentico platform and some key web integrations.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration – powering yacht profiles and customer/admin portals
- Visual Bank digital asset management system
- Digital Experience Platform (DXP) functionality to drive marketing automation
- Custom built features that allow faster and more tailored responses to customer enquiries
Our design team were tasked with bringing the Burgess difference to life through their digital platform. We created a balance between aspirational imagery and site copy, to provide the visual impact of the yachts with punchy relevant copy to support them. The team adopted the meticulous brand guidelines and created a site that fits seamlessly with all Burgess assets.
A good example of this being put into practice is the ‘brand application of square boxes’, also known as the highline, a technique which creates focus on particular areas of images. Online, we translated this to encompass whole images which you can see throughout the site.
Burgess deliver a variety of services. From charters, buying and selling yachts to management and insurance. They also provide a ‘build a yacht’ service that allows customers to design and build their own. Crafted needed to provide each service division with the online tools and content required to engage with prospects and existing customers. This led to over 260 bespoke brochures being created in the first month alone.
We were tasked with creating the benchmark for superyacht chartering, brokerage and management websites and this site breaks the mould from the traditional formula for luxury yachting.
Beyond the pixel perfect design, the site provides the Burgess team with the tools at their disposal to produce automated personalisation and more effective marketing communications.
Discover the difference for yourself - www.burgessyachts.com