- You’ll be responsible for the day to day delivery and management of large-scale SEO accounts
- You’ll suggest enhancements to both client projects and wider team processes with the support of the Head of SEO
- You’ll analyse trends and use the data at your disposal to discover insights
- You’ll write reports to keep your clients up to date with stats and strategy
- You’ll be in direct contact with clients of all levels and other stakeholders to answer questions, provide insight or analysis on complex technical and strategic elements
- You’ll prepare and lead meetings independently to confidently represent the SEO service in front of existing and prospective clients
- You’ll work independently to evaluate, define and articulate the strategic direction of client accounts to both internal and external stakeholders
Sound good? Ok, we need you to have the following skills:
- Extensive experience running organic search campaigns
- A GAIQ qualification and analytical skills to perform in-depth technical and competitor audits
- Proficiency in Excel to the level of functions, formulas and tables
- Creative thinking when faced with a problem to get to the bottom of it and suggest possible solutions
- An ability to make fresh suggestions for new content, functionality or potential areas to leverage both on and off site
- In-depth use of analytics packages to monitor progress and identify trends
- Practical experience with a wide range of key SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimise
We work in a friendly and supportive environment, where we collaboratively share and learn from each other to produce high quality solutions for our clients.
We support you through on the job training and professional development which is discussed with your line manager at regular check in meetings. We work with you to identify areas where external training would be beneficial.
Crafted’s office is located in Ipswich, a short walk from the station and easily commutable from the surrounding area and beyond, including Cambridge and London. We have recently relocated to a large modern office that has been completely refitted to our specification, to ensure it has the perfect working, meeting and recreation space… and we are very proud of it! We also offer part remote working.
If Crafted sounds like the type of environment for you to work in have a look at the full job description to get more detail on the role, the technologies, and experience we are looking for and our values as a business. If you are interested in the role, you can apply here.