Job roles and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for day to day delivery and management of large scale SEO accounts
- Suggesting future enhancements to both client projects and wider team processes with the support of the Head of SEO
- Analysing trends and finding insights in the large amounts of data at our disposal
- Support the client services function with client reporting, statistics and strategic opportunities
- Be able to have direct and autonomous contact with clients of all levels and other stakeholders to answer questions, provide insight or analysis on complex technical and strategic elements.
- To prepare for and lead meetings independently to confidently represent the SEO service in front of existing and prospective clients
- Ability to independently evaluate, define and articulate the strategic direction of client accounts to both internal and external stakeholders
- Working independently to set personal deadlines and manage workflow in a fluid and dynamic way, while taking shared ownership and involvement with wider work planning
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Ability to deliver successful creative and effective organic search campaigns in highly competitive markets.
- Extensive experience running organic search campaigns
- GAIQ qualified and able to use analytical skills to perform in-depth technical and competitor audits
- Proficiency in Excel to the level of functions, formulas and tables
- Creative thinking when faced with a problem to identify the issues and suggest actions
- Understanding of marketing online, and the interplay between various disciplines
- Making creative suggestions for new content, functionality or potential areas to leverage both on & off site
- In-depth use of analytics packages to monitor progress & identify trends
- Practical experience with a wide range of key SEO tools such as Screaming Frog / SEMRush / Google Tag Manager / aHrefs / Google Optimise
Interested in finding out more? Send your CV to [email protected]
All applications will be considered, but we may not be able to reply to every submission.