Crafted is an award-winning leading digital agency based in central Ipswich seeking fresh talent to join the expanding SEO team.
Your role will be to support the SEO team by conducting keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis, reporting and link building activities, across numerous client accounts.
We are offering a competitive salary that will be dependent on your experience. You could be a recent graduate with passion and drive, or someone with 1–2 years of experience of delivering organic campaigns, either in-house or, ideally, in an agency environment.
There are some fantastic benefits to working here, with 31 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), free gym membership, a lieu day for charity work, private medical insurance, regular chair-based massages, free breakfast and healthy snacks—to name but a few! Have a look at our Facebook page for our cake consumption rates.
You will have:
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ideally conducted keyword research, competitor analysis and link building
- Proficient Excel skills (including pivot tables, macros, formulas and shortcuts as a minimum)
- Some knowledge of SEO crawl tools. Google Analytics experience would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and present data effectively
- Understanding of what contributes to a successful marketing campaign
- Excellent written and verbal communication
It would be an advantage if you:
- Are Google qualified
- Have experience of outreach and PR
- Are fluent in a second language
How to apply –
Please send an up to date CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to [email protected].
All applications will be considered, but we may not be able to reply to every submission.
No Recruitment Agencies Please – we’ll call you if we need you.