Reporting into the Head of Advertising and within the Advertising team. You will also work closely with other Search Departments and Client Services.
Job roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for day to day delivery and management of medium – to large scale advertising accounts
- Responsibility for projects throughout their lifecycle and taking on board input from senior members of the team
- Suggesting possible future enhancements to both client projects and wider team processes with the support of the Head of Advertising
- Support the client services function with client reporting, statistics and opportunities where required
- Use analytical skills, helping analyse trends and finding insights and actions in the large amounts of data at our disposal
- Have direct contact with clients of all levels and other stakeholders in order to answer questions, provide insight or analysis on many technical and strategic elements with only occasional support from more senior members of the agency
- To prepare for and lead meetings for small and medium clients and when directed larger clients, in order to confidently represent the advertising service in front of existing and prospective clients - with only occasional support from more senior members of the agency
- To positively contribute to the strategic direction of client accounts and communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Working independently to set personal deadlines and manage workflow, while taking shared ownership and involvement with wider work planning
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Ability to deliver successful creative and effective paid search campaigns in highly competitive markets.
- Good understanding of all elements of paid search from display to social as well as all major search platforms
- Extensive advertising experience and all aspects that contribute to a successful paid search campaign
- GAP, AdWords, MSN and other industry qualifications
- Proficiency in Excel to the level of functions, formulas and tables
- Creative thinking when faced with a problem to identify the issues and suggest actions
- Understanding of marketing online, and the interplay between various disciplines
Interested in finding out more? Send your CV to [email protected]
All applications will be considered, but we may not be able to reply to every submission.