Are you someone who prides themselves on providing excellent customer service? A clear communicator who is comfortable to take part and lead meetings with confidence?
Our team is made up of a mix of knowledgeable, creative, friendly and supportive people who have a wealth of experience. They collaboratively share and learn from each other to produce and deliver high quality work for our clients. We’ve just been named a Top 10 UK Agency for client satisfaction by The Drum!
In this role, you'll be supporting and helping to develop digital strategy, liaising across all our internal teams to deliver the right mix of skills (and results) for clients.
This role will keep you busy, here’s what you’ll get up to:
- You’ll be the main point of contact for your clients, handling and co-ordinating any necessary resources to execute projects or retainers
- You’ll make sure we provide excellent service and develop effective working relationships with stakeholders by being highly organised with standout communication skills
- You will develop and strengthen your knowledge to help support a wide range of clients across several sectors with their digital marketing strategies
- You’ll assist with maintaining client retention, helping to manage the delivery of services on time and within budget
- You’ll be proactive, managing the necessary administration related to billing and invoicing, keeping up to date with monthly and/or project spend for clients
- You will arrange, attend, and be an active participant in meetings, progress calls and events with clients.
We are looking for candidates with recent Account Management experience and an all-round knowledge of digital marketing with the ability to manage work across numerous complex client accounts simultaneously.
It goes without saying that you’ll be an excellent communicator and rapport builder with the ability to keep organised, a fan of the finer details. You’ll be a role model for junior members of the team, setting an example, giving advice and working together to achieve shared goals.
Our office is a fun, vibrant and busy environment. We are located in Ipswich, a short walk from the station and easily commutable from the surrounding area and beyond, including Cambridge and London. Work life balance is very important to us and we are keen to ensure as much flexibility as possible while we adjust to and develop new hybrid working practices. We envisage this role being fully or partly office based. Our large modern office has been completely refitted to our specification, offering the perfect working, meeting and recreation space. We hope you like plants, because we do and the office is filled with them!
If Crafted sounds like the type of environment for you, have a look at the full job description to get more detail on the role, the experience we are looking for and our values as a business.
Like what you see? Apply now by emailing your CV to [email protected].