The finer details:
This role will keep you busy, here’s what you’ll get up to:
- You’re a point of contact for all allocated clients, handling and co-ordinating any necessary resources to execute projects or retainers
- You will be responsible for timely client invoicing, helping Account Directors to inform relevant stakeholders of upcoming billing
- You’ll make sure we provide excellent service (within budget)
- You’ll assist with client retention, highlighting to relevant internal stakeholders where issues might arise
- You’ll be proactive, making media recharges to clients, raising invoices and keeping up to date with monthly and/or project spend for clients
- You will arrange, attend, and be an active participant in meetings, progress calls and events with Crafted’s clients, during working hours but also at evening events such as awards ceremonies
- You will become a key element in a client's account team, owning communication channels and deputising for Account Directors at appropriate times
So, what’s it gonna take?
We need you to have a few skills, including:
- Proven Account Management experience with the ability to manage work across numerous complex client accounts simultaneously
- Strong all-round knowledge of digital marketing (search marketing, online advertising, social media marketing, website development and design)
- Good commercial awareness across a range of industries
- A high level of numeracy and literacy, plus excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to keep organised and a fan of the finer details
- A love of providing excellent customer service
- Comfortable in front of client stakeholders of all levels of seniority
- Confidence and a cool head, even under pressure
- An ability to come up with new and exciting ways to improve our clients’ experience
For more details, or if you have any questions regarding this role – get in touch.
All applications will be considered, but we may not be able to reply to every submission.