Putting the Q in QA.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of work across the QA testing team
- Definition and development of quality standards & techniques for effective & efficient testing
- Development of automated testing processes using Katalon or similar
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in software testing
- Leading the testing team and supporting and mentoring the other testers in the team
- Manage test cases via test management tools (Microsoft DevOps, JIRA etc) end to end
- Development and execution of website and mobile app test plans based on functional specifications and acceptance criteria
- Logging, prioritisation and retesting of bugs and subsequent fixes
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the completion of all work
- Occasional communication with clients
- Investigation into customer reported faults
What we're looking for.
- Extensive experience in multiple levels of testing and approaches
- Proven people management experience and ability to coach and mentor other testers
- Proven Senior QA experience within a commercial software environment
- Technical author skills
- Knowledge of web-based applications testing, cross browser testing, and automated testing
- Knowledge of testing using REST API Clients (e.g. POSTMAN) using manual & automated methods (desirable)
- Experience of working with content management systems
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practice
- Strong time management skills and experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Immaculate attention to detail
For more details, or if you have any questions regarding this role – get in touch.
Ready for your next career step? Send your CV (or any initial questions) to [email protected]
All applications will be considered, but we may not be able to reply to every submission.