Job roles and responsibilities:
- Development of websites and applications based on functional and technical specifications
- Set up, hosting, deployment and DNS for client websites as required
- Take technical lead of large and medium development projects and co-ordinate Developer and Junior Developer resources as appropriate
- Write technical specifications for project when directed
- Estimating the development resource required to implement the technical solutions
- Championing our preferred CMS platform
- Keep up to date with functionality and seek to recommend new and more effective implementation of our preferred CMS system
- Proactively maintain and support of Crafted 3rd party managed servers
- Responsible for completion of all work within project timelines and budgets
- Identify and solve potential issues and highlight to Technical Director as necessary
- Assist with second line support issues
- Production of relevant documentation when required
- Accountable for seeking new solutions and methods of working which increase productivity and decrease costs
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Highly experienced .NET C# developer with experience developing a variety of Web and application based solutions
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practice
- Over 5 years commercial experience working on website development.
- Extensive experience of using the following technologies:
ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC and WebAPI
Web services – RESTful, WCF, SOAP
HTML5 and responsive frameworks (Foundation Zurb and Twitter Bootstrap)
CSS/CSS3, SASS, Gulp
SQL Server, T-SQL
IIS, DNS, Hosting, Cloud services such as Azure or Rackspace
- Wide experience of content management systems, ideally Kentico CMS.
- Solid knowledge and experience of working with mobile technologies developing apps for Android, IPhone and Windows Phones would be desirable.
- Ability to coach and mentor other developers
Interested in finding out more? Send your CV to [email protected]
All applications will be considered, but we may not be able to reply to every submission.