The finer details
Here’s some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Developing websites and applications based on functional and technical specifications
- Setting up and hosting deployment and DNS for client websites
- Taking technical lead of development projects and co-ordinating Developer and Junior Developer resources as appropriate
- Writing technical specifications for projects
- Estimating the development resource required to implement the technical solutions
- Championing our preferred CMS platform, Kentico
- Keeping up to date with functionality and recommending new and more effective implementation of our preferred CMS system
- Proactively supporting Crafted 3rd party managed servers
- Identifying and solving potential issues reporting them to the Technical Director
- Assisting with second line support issues
- Finding new solutions and methods of working which increase productivity and decrease costs
What’s it going to take?
Here’s the nitty gritty of knowledge, skills and experience required:
- You’ll be a highly experienced .NET C# developer with evidence of developing a variety of Web and application based solutions
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practice
- Over 5 years commercial experience working on website development
- Wide experience of content management systems (ideally Kentico CMS)
- Extensive experience of using the following technologies:
- ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC and WebAPI
- Web services, RESTful, WCF, SOAP
- HTML5 and responsive frameworks (Foundation Zurb and Twitter Bootstrap)
- CSS/CSS3, SASS, Gulp
- SQL Server, T-SQ
- IIS, DNS, Hosting, Cloud services such as Azure or Rackspace
Solid knowledge and experience of working with mobile technologies developing apps for Android, iPhone and Windows Phones would be a great additional skill. It’s not necessary though.
For more details, or if you have any questions regarding this role – get in touch.
"I'm the best person for the job" - Great! Send your CV to [email protected]
All applications will be considered, but we may not be able to reply to every submission.