The finer details
Here’s what you’ll be doing as Search Consultant at Crafted:
- You’ll be managing medium to large scale SEO accounts
- You’ll be coming up with future enhancements for both client projects and wider team processes with the support of the Head of SEO
- You’ll report to clients with the month’s stats and opportunities
- You’ll use your analytical skills to hone in on trends and find insights in the large amounts of data at our disposal
- You’ll talk to clients and other stakeholders, answering questions, providing insight and analysis on many technical and strategic elements
- You’ll lead meetings with clients, representing the SEO services and making a good impression
- You’ll contribute to the strategic direction of client accounts
- You’ll be working independently, setting personal deadlines, while taking shared ownership and involvement with wider work planning (you’ll have occasional support from more senior members of the agency)
What we need from you
Sound like fun? Here’s the skills we need you to have:
- Proof you can deliver successful creative and effective organic search campaigns in highly competitive markets
- A proficiency in Excel to the level of functions, formulas, tables, Vlookups and macros
- Creative thinking when faced with a problem – can you spot a clever solution?
- An understanding of online marketing and the interplay between various disciplines
- Effective verbal and written communication – we’ll need you to demonstrate this
- Practical experience with a wide range of key SEO tools such as Screaming Frog / SEMRush / Google Tag Manager / aHrefs / Google Optimise
It’s not a necessity, but GAIQ certification would be an advantage.
For more details, or if you have any questions regarding this role – get in touch.
All applications will be considered, but we may not be able to reply to every submission.