Amazing at ASP.NET? Crazy about C#? Wild about Websites? Dazzling at Developing them? Constructed using CMS?
If the answers are yes, we have a great opportunity to join a leading Digital Agency in East Anglia - we are a top 10 Kentico Gold partner!
We are looking for a generalist Website Developer with between 2 – 5 years’ commercial experience, to join our expanding team. You will be responsible for developing bespoke websites, applications and digital products that deliver outstanding user experiences.
You will have solid experience and knowledge of:
- industry standards and best practice
- content management systems, ideally Kentico CMS
- most of the following technologies
- ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC and WebAPI
- Web services – RESTful, WCF, SOAP
- HTML5 and responsive frameworks (Foundation Zurb and Twitter Bootstrap)
- CSS/CSS3, SASS, Gulp
- SQL Server, T-SQL
- IIS, DNS, Hosting, Cloud services such as Azure or Rackspace
If you have experience working with mobile technologies developing apps for Android, iPhone and Windows Phones that would be fantastic, but not essential.
We are offering a competitive salary (this will depend on your experience) and great benefits including:
- 31 days holiday (with more for length of service)
- Free bean to cup coffee (other caffeinated beverages are available including cold soft drinks)
- Complimentary breakfast options (can be taken any time of the day)
- WiiU for break times
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Health following successful probation
- Free Gym membership
- Any many more (our cake consumption is pretty high too! check out www.facebook.com/craftedmedia)
Interested in finding out more? Send your CV to [email protected]
All applications will be considered, but we may not be able to reply to every submission.