Have you got what it takes?
As well as solid experience and knowledge of industry standards and best practice, we need you to have experience and skills in the following:
- content management systems (ideally Kentico)
- most of the following technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms and WebAPI
- Web services – RESTful, WCF, SOAP
- HTML5 and responsive frameworks (Foundation Zurb and Twitter Bootstrap)
- CSS/CSS3, SASS, Gulp
- SQL Server, T-SQL
- IIS, DNS, Hosting, Cloud services such as Azure or Rackspace
It’s not essential, but if you have experience working with mobile technologies developing apps for Android and iPhone we’d be very impressed!
Ready to apply? Send your CV (or any initial questions) to [email protected]
All applications will be considered, but we may not be able to reply to every submission.