You will spend the majority of your time in this Full Stack development and maintenance role working on a wide range and size of projects, mainly implementing responsive CMS driven client websites with various back end integrations. Working on implementing solutions in a wide range of scenarios and proactively solving issues along the way, in collaboration with the project management team to ensure the delivery of client requirements to budget and timescales. You will need to work to high industry standards and consider conformance, quality, performance and security.
You will report into the Lead Full Stack Developer but will work closely with other developers and senior developers on larger projects. You may also work on projects directly with the Technical Director, Senior Dev Ops engineer and the Technical Architect. Dependent on experience you may provide some coaching and mentoring to any Junior Developers. You will also work closely with the Production team (Project Managers) and the Design team.
Have you got what it takes?
As well as solid experience and knowledge of industry standards and best practice, we need you to have experience and skills in the following:
- Ability to write well designed, testable, efficient code using best practices to develop solutions that meet client specifications across multiple platforms
- Working efficiently on solutions, focusing on methods of working which increase productivity and decrease costs
- Highly self-motivated and willing and able to deliver projects on time and on budget for clients
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have a proven track record of problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share potential solutions with colleagues
- Develop solutions for clients that consider of commercial impact on resources and have a positive commercial impact for the client
- Work towards building extensive commercial knowledge across a wide range of clients and industries
- Highlight and delivering solutions to potential issues in the development of websites or applications for clients
Your experience and competencies
- Experienced .NET C# developer ideally with experience developing a variety of public facing responsive websites and application-based solutions
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practice
- Between 2 - 5 years commercial experience working on public website development.
Front end skills
- Experience building responsive websites, using bespoke CSS as well as responsive frameworks such as Zurb Foundation and Bootstrap
- Good HTML, CSS and SASS skills
- Build tools such as Gulp, Webpack
- .NET Framework 4.5+
- ASP.NET MVC 5 or ASP.NET Web Forms
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- Working knowledge of any CMS system such as Kentico CMS, Umbraco, SiteCore, Headless CMS systems
- Knowledge of SEO and search requirements such as Google Structured Data, GTM, Datalayers
- Integrating with CRMs such as Dynamics CRM
- Working with map APIs such as Google Maps and MapBox
- SQL Server, databases, TSQL, Stored procedures
- Mobile frameworks such as Xamarin Forms/iOS/Android
- Knowledge of .NET Core and ASP.NET Core
- Build and release management using Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Azure Cloud hosting including AppService, Azure SQL, Redis Cache, Blob storage, Azure functions
- Swagger, GraphQL
- Authentication and single sign-on using OAuth, Azure AD, Office 365
Ready to apply? Send your CV (or any initial questions) to [email protected]
All applications will be considered, but we may not be able to reply to every submission.