You will have solid experience and knowledge of:
- industry standards and best practice
- content management systems, ideally Kentico CMS
- most of the following technologies
- ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC and WebAPI
- Web services – RESTful, WCF, SOAP
- HTML5 and responsive frameworks (Foundation Zurb and Twitter Bootstrap)
- CSS/CSS3, SASS, Gulp
- SQL Server, T-SQL
- IIS, DNS, Hosting, Cloud services such as Azure or Rackspace
If you have experience working with mobile technologies developing apps for Android, iPhone and Windows Phones that would be fantastic, but not essential.
Interested in finding out more? Send your CV to [email protected]
All applications will be considered, but we may not be able to reply to every submission.