Passionate about Project Management? Dazzling at Digital? Worship Websites?
If the answer is yes, we have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Digital Agency (Premier Google Partner and top 10 Kentico Gold Partner) in East Anglia.
We are looking for a confident, highly experienced, enthusiastic and proactive Senior Digital Project Manager to join our expanding team to help manage new and existing design and build website projects. You will be responsible for managing bespoke digital projects.
We work with an exciting portfolio of regional, national and international clients from a wide variety of sectors. Our extensive service offering, enthusiasm and quality make us a compelling proposition and we’re looking for the right person to help deliver projects to our clients on time and on budget.
You will have a solid knowledge of:
- Digital project management
- Industry best practice and standards
- Website and app development
- CMS systems (Kentico experience would be an advantage)
- PM tools such as Jira, Basecamp, Deltek, Traffic Live, MS Project or similar
We are offering a competitive salary and great benefits including 31 days holiday (with more for length of service), free gym membership, private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, free regular massages, complimentary lunchtime yoga and breakfast options to name but a few! Our cake consumption rates are high and we get involved in raising money for charities regularly have a look at our Facebook page for details www.facebook.com/craftedmedia.
Ideally, we are looking for you to have:
- Over 3 years’ solid experience of working in an energetic digital project management environment
- Experience of managing multiple concurrent projects
- Working knowledge of Agile techniques, if you have a PM qualification that would be fantastic!
- Experience of working with numerous stakeholders and supervising project teams
- Fabulous attention to detail, highly organised and an effective and confident communicator.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested in finding out more? Send your CV to [email protected]
All applications will be considered, but we may not be able to reply to every submission.
No Recruitment agencies thanks we will call you if we need you!